- June 1st-2nd: WCS 8th Grade Celebration Trip
- June 5th-9th: Swift DC Trip and "Hometeam" Theme Week
- Tuesday, June 13th: 8th Grade Challenge Daytime Presentations for Community Panels
- Tuesday, June 13th @ 6:30 pm: Open House for ALL Swift Students
- Thursday, June 15th: Swift Picnic @ Sand Bar State Park, honoring our 8th Graders
- Thursday, June 15th: Last Day of School for 8th Graders
- Thursday, June 15th @ 6:30 pm: 8th Grade Graduation
- Friday, June 16th: Last Day of school for K-7 (half-day)
Open HouseOur June Open House will begin in the auditorium at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, June 13th with introductions from the 8th graders. We will then head to Swift House so all students can share their projects. We will see Independent Projects, DC Projects and 8th Grade Challenge Projects. All students should attend this final celebration of learning for the 2016-2017 school year.
8th Grade Challenge Presentations8th Graders will present their projects to community members on June 13th starting at 10:00. We have some wonderful former Swift parents and teachers joining us as part of the community panel. We would still love more panelists! Please e-mail Stephanie if you can attend.
The GMDA Youth Ultimate Frisbee Summer LeagueThe Green Mountain Disc Alliance (GMDA) Youth Ultimate Summer League is an outdoor coed league that is open to youth players of all levels, including brand new players. If you have any questions that aren't addressed on this site, please contact the GMDA Board.
- Dates/Times: Tuesdays June 27th, 2017 - August 1, 2017: 6 total nights, 4 pm to 5:45 pm
- Cost: $35, includes a jersey.
- Refunds: Considered on a case by case basis. Contact the GMDA to request a refund.
- Team Formation: Teams will be posted approximately 1 week before league starts. Players will be contacted via email before the first game.
- Format: Either 5 Boys and 2 Girls, or 4 Boys and 3 Girls - offense chooses. As long as either team has 3 or fewer women players in a game, because of injury or absence, that game will be 5:2.
- Age Restrictions: To play in Youth Summer League you must be at least 13 years of age by 8/1/17 and not turn 19 before 8/1/17.
To register, or for more information click here.
Continental MathCongratulations to our participants! They received their certificates from Julie Rogers recently. Awards will be announced at the awards ceremony in June.
|Ayden, Jacob, Grace, Asa, Izzy, Stephen, Nic|